3.19.2012

A Laugh

Up until now you had been giving us little giggles but by 3 months you were full on cracking up. It is the sweetest thing. Today is the 19th so we still have some more time before you turn 4 months but I just don't think anything is going to top that laugh.
Sorry for the video quality, I took it on my ancient phone. 



This month you've been trying to roll over onto your stomach, which means it's times to stop swaddling you at night. I've been leaving you with one arm out, which you don't mind that much but it's hard for you to stay asleep this way. Pops has been kind enough to hold you from 8 pm-12 am for a few nights, so that I can get some sleep, since you sleep better this way. 
 You want to crawl so bad. Whenever I put you on your stomach for tummy time, those chubby legs just take off. I think you'll start crawling sooner rather than later, you just have this determination in your eyes. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
YES! We are finally caught up to present day, so hopefully these stories will be a bit more interesting and detailed.