4.04.2014

A little late

I found this post from forever ago that I never finished. Sorry guys. Hopefully this will be on of those, something is better than nothing moments. So here ya go.


I'm kind of having a hard time comprehending that Noelle you are about to be two and that you Mr. Lincoln are already 6 months old. Even as I type this I understand how incredibly young you two are but in mind you might as well be collecting social security. You two are growing up so fast and so wonderfully. I wish I could take all the credit but really it's all you. you both are so sweet and so special. I feel blessed to just know let alone be able to impact your lives. it's kind of amazing and I'm not sure how I got so lucky but I'm not about to question it. Noelle you are truly one of a kind. We still go to story time every Monday and you're always the loudest kid singing and the only one that knows all the hand motions to all the song. You smile all day long and it still lights up the whole room. You're scary smart. I only say scary because it's only a matter of time before you're smarter than me and I some how think you know that. You know your numbers up to 12, all of your ABCs, animal sounds, and colors (and the signs), a few sight words, and you're starting to talk in 3-4 word sentences. You've been obsessed with this little minnie mouse doll and have totted it everywhere with you for the past few weeks. You're favorite little pal is Khloe and you two are so mischievous together. Her mom (Jen) and I usually find you guys buried in a closet or tucked away in a corner playing with something you shouldn't. It's so fun though to see you interact with other kids. You're so kind and friendly. One of my favorite things is when you're really clsoe to kid and you'll tilt your head to the side, like what they are saying or doing is the most interesting thing you've ever witnessed. You're a ball of energy and love and I'm so impressed and amazed by you.
Lincoln you sleep through the night. Hallelujah! It only took about a week to sleep train you and it's kind of a miracle. After havign such a hard time with Noelle it was such a pleasent surprise. But really I shouldn't haven't been that surprised because you're just like that. You just go with the flow and smile and charm along the way. You only have two cries. One if you're tired and one if you want me to hold you. Otherwise you're perfectly calm and happy. It's amazing.